Join senior De La Sol Instructor and Chinese Medicine Practitioner Erin Aquin for an in-depth 50 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training.
During this 3 weekend Intensive you be deeply immersed in Yin philosophy, practice and teaching techniques. Upon completion of the program participants can expect:
- The teaching skills needed to comfortably lead Yin classes for beginner, intermediate and advanced students
- A practical and philosophical understanding of Yin, Yang and the 5 Elements
- A working knowledge of Qi, the Yin tissues of the body, Meridian and Organ theory and Anatomy according to Chinese Medicine
- Posture modifications for injuries or physical limitations and certain health conditions
- Ample experience in your personal practice with Yin Yoga and Meditation to support a consistent and deep practice
Cost: $599 before April 4th | $625 after
A $150 + HST non-refundable deposit is required upon signing up for the training.
Dates & Times:
April 25 6:00-9:00pm
April 26 12:00-7:00pm
April 27 12:00-7:00pm
May 9 6:00-9:00pm
May 10 12:00-7:00pm
May 11 12:30-7:00pm
June 13 6:00-9:00pm
June 14 12:00-7:00pm
June 15 12:30-7:00pm
The Yin Yoga Teachers Manual - $20 to be paid to Erin directly on the first weekend
A certificate of completion will be given to those who complete the final assignment by the due date.